Saturday, December 27, 2008

SLUMBERRRRR PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYY by kiranjeet kaur


Hello my fans!!!!!! It's me again :

Kool
Amazing
Sexy
Terrific
Unstoppable
Ravishing
Irresistable
no doubt she is the best of the best :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ok anyway i haven't got the chance to blog abt this awesome slumber party i had at my place on christmas eve till today so here goes... Well it started with Juli coming to my house first at about 4.30. We played around like little kids hehehehehe...... then we went with Darsh to tesco to buy some foodstuff. (lotsa junk food...not very healthy i know but who cares??!?!? hehehehe...
plus christmas hats which we looked FABULOUS in btw... though it only cost us 5.90 each. Shhh don't tell anybody, our secret hehehehehe. We had dinner at e gate before heading back to my place, ju, darsh and I. Ruby reached my place a bit later. Oh yeah did i mention my family and I set up a cute christmas tree which we all decorated? It's a masterpiece I tell you!!!

We did loads of stuff that night....watched movies. Alvin and the Chipmunks... AHHHH they're so cute the chipmunks!!!! But my friend Kiran is cuter. And awesome-er. Serious. Oh yeah and House Bunny too. Played Truth or Dare.... Juli had to drink some sorta special juice... hehehehehe the ingredients being chocolate milk, ribena, orange juice, salt and a little H20 (yes I'm a science student) PLUS I HAD TO FACE MY BIGGEST FEAR: CHEEEEEEEESEEEEEEE. Everyone who knows me well enough knows how much i hate cheese. YUCK. Anyway i had this chocolate cheese sandwich and it was horrifying. But it's better than telling the truth don't ya think? ;)

Ended up sleeping at 3.30...woke up at abt 9.... i had nothing better to do so I disrupted The Great Kiran's beauty sleep. Yes I'm a mean girl.... We took lotsa lotsa pics, you can go check them out on facebook. hehehehe it's what girls do best :) I ROCK AT IT!!!! Ok moving on....we went for lunch at SUBWAY. Yum yum!!!! Then we went back, hung out at the poolside before everyone went home at about 3 pm.



IT WAS REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYY FUN AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE FUN GET TOGETHERS LIKE THIS :D
Thanks so much girls for the fun time muaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xoxo

Oh well till the next time, this is your dear kasturi signing off. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: